Welcome to the homepage of InTempo, the querying scheme that aims at efficient handling of history in Runtime Models.
For more information about the scheme, see our related publications.
- Lucas Sakizloglou (contact person)
- Lucas Sakizloglou, Sona Ghahremani, Thomas Brand, Matthias Barkowsky and Holger Giese. Towards Highly Scalable Runtime Models with History. In 15th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems. 2020.
- Lucas Sakizloglou, Sona Ghahremani, Matthias Barkowsky and Holger Giese. A Scalable Querying Scheme for Memory-efficient Runtime Models with History. In Proceedings of the 23rd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems. 2020.
- Lucas Sakizloglou, Matthias Barkowsky and Holger Giese. Keeping Pace with the History of Evolving Runtime Models. In Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering, Pages 262--268, Springer International Publishing, Cham, 2021.
- InTempo EMF Plugin, available via the Eclipse Update Site
- The Events-to-Patterns (E2P) Specification Language
- InTempo Query Language