SEAMS 2022: The 17th Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems https://conf.researchr.org/home/seams-2022 Co-located with ICSE 2022, https://conf.researchr.org/home/icse-2022 May 18-20: Virtual Technical Program May 23: In-Person Program, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Platooning LEGOs: An Open Physical Exemplar for Engineering Self-Adaptive Cyber-Physical Systems-of-Systems
- Body Sensor Network: A Self-Adaptive System Exemplar in the Healthcare Domain
- RoboMAX: Robotic Mission Adaptation eXemplars
- RDMSim: An Exemplar for Evaluation and Comparison of Decision-Making Techniques for Self-Adaptation
All of these artifacts are available in the SEAMS community at Zenodo.org.
The calls for papers and artifacts of the 17th Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems (SEAMS 2022) are available online:
Consider submitting your work on self-adaptive software systems to SEAMS 2022.
SEAMS 2021 will run from Tue 18 - Fri 21 May 2021.
The program features two keynotes:
- Jeffrey Kephart: Viewing Autonomic Computing through the Lens of Embodied Artificial Intelligence: A Self-Debate
- Fiona Polack: Uncertain models of unknown realities: modelling and simulating complex biological systems
Moreover, high-quality papers on topics such as Self-Adaptation and Machine Learning, Cyber-Physical Systems , Decentralization and Distribution, Industry 4.0, Human in the Loop, Uncertainty and Fairness, Core Approaches for Self-adaptation will be presented.
- 11 full research papers
- 13 short research papers
- 4 artifacts
Another highlight of the SEAMS 2021 program will be the community debate about the statement "handling unanticipated changes is the ultimate challenge for self-adaptation."
Check the SEAMS 2021 program and participate!
The exemplar section of self-adaptive.org has been updated with the artifacts from SEAMS 2019. At SEAMS 2020 no artifacts have been published.